Elephant Hill Sea Viognier Hawke's Bay 2020

$28.99

Estimated delivery between May 28 and May 30.

Super peachy, full bodied and dry voluptuous Viognier style - it's mouth filling and rich with great balance and a ligth touch of lively acidity to stretch out the wine to a long, peachy finish with flavour hints of apricot paste and skin. The grapes were whole bunch pressed with 60% barrel fermented to accentuate the body and texture to the wine. The remaining 40% was fermented in stainless steel tanks bringing freshness.

This wine displays classic stone fruit characteristics of apricot, white peach with floral details and subtle creaminess on the palate.

(0)

Share